İFALCON FACE CONTROL™ MOBILE
The worlds’ first autonomous mobile face recognition with AR smart glasses
iFalcon Face Control™ Mobile brings face recognition capabilities anywhere, even without the network of CCTV cameras covering every inch of the city. It proves particularly effective in:
- Detects people at public events, sports facilities and in other crowded areas: violators, ‘watchlisted’ individuals and missing people
- Public surveillance in transportation stations, airports, subway and other transport facilities
- Monitoring immigrants and identification of violators and imposters at border customs control
- Verification of identity according to ‘white list’
- Preventing terrorism, espionage and unauthorized access to sensitive areas
How do we stand out?
iFalcon runs on an algorithm which is in the top three in terms of the recognition quality according to global ratings such as the Face Recognition Vendor Test compiled by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST FRVT) and Labelled Faces in the Wild.
How it works?
- AR smart glasses or bodycam detect faces with built-in camera and transmit information to a wearable portable computer over wireless channel
- Portable computer processes face images and compares them with faces from the database
- Portable computer finds the match in the database
- Once face match is found, a user is alerted via smart glasses
- Additional alerts can be sent to mobile devices